Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekend

We had an amazing weekend. 

Friday my mom came and we had lunch, ran a few errands and got Henry's room finished.  My mom is the best decorator. She then made us chicken wraps and we watched tv.


Saturday morning we had Chik Fil A for breakfast and then went a store grand opening while Henry napped and Andrew did some online auctioning. We did some chores around the house, I got to take a mini nap and my mom made us a delicious steak dinner.

Sunday Andrew went to the shooting range while me,mom and Hen had a Mexican breakfast and ran a few more errands then came home and organized some closets. Mom left pretty early and then we went swimming. Henry did the best he's ever done in the water. I hope he's getting use to it.  

It was a perfect weekend. 

I am excited to spend July 4th with my boys. We have plans for breakfast, park time and hopefully a nap!!!!! Saturday we are headed to Ft. Davis for there 4th celebration. 



 
Look at this adorable door hanger my mom made for my front door!!!! Love that its reversible! 


No comments:

Post a Comment