Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Almost August

But before we get into August we have one more BIG weekend in Amarillo. We are headed there tidy when Andrew gets off. We're hanging with our friends the O'Rears so it will be a blast! I am busy preparing our food as we speak. #multitasking

Henry and I went to Dallas last weekend and had a blast. I posted lots of pics in Instagram. I love Instagram, what took me so long to join. 







This little guy stole my phone and thinks he's really funny. @coledykes2
Henry laughed all weekend. He has been worn out all week from all the fun. Sadly he will miss his cousins while they are at his house this weekend. I'm not telling him that they'll be playing with his toys. He loves those kids and they are so good with him.  

In August we head to Ruidoso with the O'Rears, home for a weekend, celebrate Andrews birthday, to San Antonio for 5 days, home for a weekend, then it's Labor Day/Coleman's bday/opening dove season. I am loving the idea of Andrew being able to hunt more!!!!! If he's happy, I'm happy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment