Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

July update

We haven't been super busy, I guess I've just found other things to do but blog. 

We had a great July 4th. We took an early morning walk to the park and came home and popped some fireworks. Which Henry Loved!! He took a nap, we did some chores, went on walk and ate hotdogs.  




Saturday morning we headed to Ft Davis and Alpine. We made it just in time for the parade which Hen really liked. We had lunch around the square and did some exploring. Hen fell asleep as soon as we got in the car, so our 30 minute drive turned into staying in the car for 2 hours while he slept. 




Andrew and I have both been crazy busy at work. We are short handed so I am having extra people. I hate it!!!!!!  This weekend we are staying home and relaxing. As I type the boys have gone to dump some limbs and I am relaxing and doing laundry.

Hen and I are headed to Dallas next weekend,then Amarillo, Ruidoso, home for one and then headed to San Antonio, then a few Tech football games. Loving our life!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment