Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* One week closer to our vacation.  Can't wait!!!!!  We have the hotel booked, reservations for dinner and plans for the spa on our agenda.  I have been craving seafood but going to put my craving on hold until I get to NOLA!!!!!!

* Hen has been going crazy at daycare.  The kid that use to play by himself and never talk has turned into the bully.  We are not proud of this.  I tell him every morning when I drop him off to be sweet and nice but I don't think he's getting it.  I'll keep trying!!!!!

* The weather here has been amazing!!!!  We have started going on nightly walks and Henry loves them.  Trying to lose a couple lb's so I can gain them right back while on vacation.

* We have a fun weekend planned with our wonderful friends The Reeve's.  I cannot wait to get my hands on that baby!!!!! 

* We have a busy week next week, wine night at our house and then I have a party on Saturday night.  Andrew will be keeping Hen, which he hasn't done in months.  Say a prayer for them both!!!!

* Henry has decided that he does not like wearing shoes or socks but put a pair of flip-flops on him and he's good to go.  Whatever works!!!!!  He is very stubborn just like his mom dad!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine sweet Hen being a bully?! Have a great weekend! We're getting closer :)

    ReplyDelete