Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Amaze balls Weekend

I am finally hangover free that I can post about the most awesome weekend we have had in a while.

We went to Lubbock on Friday where we arrived to an amazing Italian dinner cooked by my mom. We all slept good and just relaxed Saturday morning before running a few errands and having Chinese for lunch. Then  more relaxing before things got crazy. The Reeves picked us up and we went to Nick's for few drinks. Maybe we should have stopped after those but no, we were determined to live it up! We went to our parking spot that just happened to be right by the field(Thanks to the best Dad). Walked around(while still drinking) then came the rain. So back to drinking it was! Finally the game started and we waited it out til halftime til we got the idea to be young adults again. To the bar we went! Bad.Idea!!!!! It was so much fun. We talked, drank, danced,drank,ate,bonded,had adult time,took shots and loved every minute. Obviously we weren't thinking though because I have not felt that bad the next day in a long time. Like really long time. It was a blast, I can't wait to hang with The Reeves again(this weekend) but maybe next time I'll be the DD. I am too old for that much fun!!!!!!! 


Love this chick!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment