Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* I have been bad about blogging again. It will happen again, I am sure. 

* We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Daddy was hunting so he was in Heaven and we were with my fam so we were pretty happy. It was busy and hot. Hen got to meet one of my favorite cousins and see his favorite 2nd cousin again. And of course he bonded with Crim!!! 





* Hen started his new school on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure he Loves it. He seems happier when I pick him up. And I have already met a new mommy friend so we have both enjoyed the new school.  



* Andrew and I are going to the Tech game this weekend and I cannot wait. Date day with my man! And I may consume some alcohol, I have been saving calories for this glorious day! And we get to spend the day with the Reeves, Cannot.Wait!!!!!

* It's officially Baptism countdown. I hope it's a perfect day for my sweet boy! I guess RSVP's aren't near as important to some. Who knew?????? 

Have a wonderful weekend as we plan to do!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment