Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Life Lately

Both of  my parents have been sick. It sucks, wish it was me instead of them. I'm sure they wish that too. As much as it stinks it's really minor compared to some. Hopefully they will be well soon and back to normal.

We had a very calm weekend. I didn't get dressed all weekend. We had some good meals and did some needed chores. And little man took a much needed really long nap.  I got bored at times! 

I can't believe the holidays are almost here. We have almost all of Hen's Christmas and birthday gifts bought. I have even bought some of his stocking stuffers. It will be so much fun this year. I am headed to Hobby Lobby shortly to get some goodies to make some fall garland.  We'll see how that goes.

One of my very dear friends got engaged over the weekend. I am so happy for her! Love ya Leah!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment