Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* It's been a horrible week. Really nothing major, just life. Ready for it to be over!!!!! 

* 2 of my favorite ladies are coming to spend the weekend. Mom and Crim. We don't have much planned. Maybe some organizing and of course some playing. Wish  aunt Heather was coming! 

* I can't wait for football season! Just around the corner! 

* Hunting season is also just around the corner. This is the first year Drew has been in 3 years.  I see lots of single parenting weekends in my future! 

* The holidays are right around the corner. I have already started shopping. Not much left to do! I can't wait to decorate my house and see the excitement in a certain little boys face. 

* Hen is ready for his new school. We got his backpack and matching lunchbox ready to go. I know he will love this adventure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment