Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

Reality Check

We all need one of these every now and again, Right? I had one this a.m.

I went to a funeral this morning. I didn't know the man that went to Heaven but I knew some of his family so I was there for support. It was a good service and really hit home. 

Our life here on earth is short. We don't know when our time will come. I realize I am very lucky to have many of those that are dear to me still here. And I realize that any time one of them can be taken, and this truly breaks my heart. More than you can imagine.  I want to make many, many more memories with those that I Love, take many more pictures and laugh lots more. 

I am going to stop freaking out about the thoughts of traveling with a toddler, add my camera as a daily accessory because I want better  pictures than my iPhone pictures, spend more one one time with my hubby(without freaking out about leaving Hen), be a better mom,daughter,sister,sister-in-law,aunt,friend, cousin and employee(since Drew still makes me work). Please everyone hold me to these things.  

I am also starting another challenge on Monday. Everyone please say a prayer for me! This is something I have never done! 


We are headed to Ruidoso shortly and I have my camera ready. Lots of fun and memories to be made!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment