Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

San Antonio 2013

Our vacation(can you call it a vacation with a toddler?) started earlier than planned on Wednesday, which was great! We made it to our destination and had dinner on the riverwalk. Drew and I were ready for bed but Hen was hyper as hell. Thursday morning came soon, we had breakfast and headed to Sea World. It has changed, not near as many animals as one would expect. And of course it was HOT, like too hot for this woman. Miserable. We stayed there too long then headed back to the riverwalk for dinner. Thankfully we had an easier night of hitting the hay. Friday was our shopping day. Not successful as we got one thing on our list. No need to worry though the boys got an impromptu trip to Cabela's. Saturday we didn't have major plans so we made a long hike for breakfast and then hit up the Alamo. Then the boys won again with a trip to Bass Pro where Hen hit the jackpot. Lots of goodies for the baby!!!! Then dinner on the riverwalk one last time. Sunday bright and early we headed home. I was glad to be home, not vacationing again with toddler. Drew better be planning me a real vacay ASAP. Anyone want to join?





Now I am busy finishing the last details of Hens baptism. Can't wait to celebrate this special day with my 2 boys, and my family! So glad my brother is my son's Godfather. What a perfect man to look up to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment