Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

11 Weeks and 6 days...............

                                                            


At this time we will be in TEXAS for Christmas.  CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Trust me I am not crazy and counted down the days, the only reason I know this is I had to submit my time off for work and the earliest you can do it is at 12 weeks so I submitted mine yesterday.  It will be wonderful to be in TX for a while.  I am trying to NOT call TX home anymore because this is our home and we really do love our home!!!!!!!!  We will be in TX for 10 days in both Amarillo and Lubbock so hopefully we can see everyone.  It will be a wonderful time but just as I was telling my BFF(shout out Abbye) I am sure we will be ready to come back home.  We have gotten so use to it just being us that we will want that NORMAL back!!!!!  I have done about 80% of my shopping so I have a little more to do.

PS..............  If you read my blog and complain that I don't update it enough then maybe you should leave me comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (YDOAUD know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment