Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Gifts and Weekend

Two years ago we had a wonderful wedding shower with LOTS of gifts.  For the first year and half that we were married we didn't even have most of the gifts at out house. So when we moved to MN it was like Christmas when I got to open all of our gifts again.  As you would guess there are many wedding gifts that I have never used BUT this weekend I got to use many!!!  We had a get together at our house to watch the Tech game(granted it was an awful game).  I used my new deviled egg dish, crock pot and some pewter serving pieces.  Even though the game was not good we all had a good time.


Friday night was spent getting ready for the party.  Saturday morning we went to our usual estate sales and then came home for more party preparing.  Today we have not done much.  I took a much needed nap and cooked pork roast for dinner.

We have a suprise project going on in the garage and we both spent some time working on it today, which makes me SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!

I leave you with a precious picture of CRD!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, I've called, I've texted...now I'm commenting. Are you okay? Call me. :) Ash

    ReplyDelete