Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Work + JL = a busy life

I have been working lots on top of JL, our lives have been pretty busy.  Two nights last week I worked until 8.  I will be glad for those hours once pay day rolls around.  On top of work I have had a JL event at least once a week and then have something every Saturday for the next 3 weeks.  Don't get me wrong I love both!!!  I have really enjoyed JL and think that it will get even better once I am done with the new member stuff. 

This past weekend we did not do much.  Like I mentioned on Saturday morning I had some volunteer work to do and then came home a cleaned some and then watched some football.  Sunday we worked in the yard and on our secret project.  And when I say "WE" worked in the yard, that is right I mowed just as much or more than husband.  Everytime he asks me to help him with something he always ends up saying well you did better than I thought you would.  You would think he would learn that I can do anything-especially the JUNK that he wants me to help with.

Our house is currently being taken over by these groase black beetles.  Thankfully they are only on the outside but it is still disgusting!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that things are going well. Life is busy here too. Just throw a little one in the mix and talk about busy! I think I am serving in a club that must be similar to your JL. It's called Jr. Civic here and I swear we have an event/fundraiser/meeting every time I turn around. It's good to stay busy tho. Miss you all and can't wait until December. Take care & considered yourself hugged from the Baker Family!!

    ReplyDelete