Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

RECAP

August was too busy and I ran out of blogging time.  It was a great month and it seems to have been Minnesota's last few days of summer. Since September 1st is has not been out of the low 70's.  We made it home from Wisconsin and then home from our seperate Labor Day trips.


  • The Green Bay game was tons of fun and of course they won!!!!!!!!!!!! I really was not very excited to go but was being a supportive wife but to my suprise it was nothing like the Cowboys game we went to last season. It was just like the college football games we have been too. There were lots of tailgating and too much beer. I will for sure go to another one.




#7 is TTU Graham Harrell, we got to see him score his first NFL touchdown!

During the stadium tour.


  • When we left GB we went to the Wisconsin Dells.  It is known as the water park capital of the world.  It was fun,although the lines for the rides were pretty long.  The main street was very interesting, full of t-shirt shops and restaurants. 


  • My trip to TX was GREAT and Andrew's trip to Virginia was fun.  Of course I spent tons of time with my family and to even see some friends.  My pictures from my trip are in the mail so I will post them soon. 
Our August was busy but I think our September may be busier.  We have watched football ALL weekend and having a football party next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment