Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

neglected!!!!

Once again this blog has become NEGLECTED. I decided to give you all an update of our NOT so exciting life. Of course we have been working and I had JL twice this week. Valentine's is tomorrow and we have already been celebrating. We kind of celebrate little holiday's for a week. We started with dinner last night at a local italian food restaurant and dessert from our favorite grocery store. We also watched The Town. It was really good,I actually stayed awake. Today we had breakfast and then went to the mall. Husband bought some Super Bowl goodies! We are only exchanging cards tomorrow so that won't be blog worthy. Then next weekend we are going to our favorite brunch place and then Valentine's 2011 will be over!!!

My parents are coming in 4 weeks and I am beyond excited!!!!! We already have some fun things planned. I am really needing some family time!!! I always have so much FUN with my husband and parents(of course we will miss the other Dykes!)

Until next time, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment