Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

True Friends

(If this post has tons of errors please excuse as I am posting on my phone while waiting on a client-multi tasking!!!)

So back to the post....... Some of our dearest,truest best friends have booked their tickets to come visit and we could not be any more excited. I feel so blessed that they have chosen to take their first trip post baby to come visit us. We have many friends say they are coming but none have taken the plunge BUT Ronald and Abbye!!!! They will be our first visitors non-family!!! We are going to have a blast!!! I cannot wait to show are wonderful friends everything there is to do here in MINNESOTA. Just to show how excited I am I already have 90% of the trip planned. There will be plenty of good eatin, shopping and catching up. We LOVE you guys and can't wait to see you, a little closer to time I will do a countdown post.

No comments:

Post a Comment