Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Official

Today I am stuck in the house with my first snow day in Minnesota.  I am not really excited about it but nothing I can do.  Husband went to work this morning but is coming home early due to the weather and needing to shovel snow.  We got about 16 inches yesterday and suppose to get more today.  Of course one of my clients really wants me to see her today for 2 reasons: 1. She needs cigarettes(I could care less about this one) and 2. She needs help unloading a storage closet(judging by her home she cant have 5 items in her closet).  Regardless she will not be seeing me today.  I couldn't get out of the garage if I wanted to.  They haven't come by with the snow plow yet so I am sitting in front of the TV watching shows I usually don't get to see.  Hopefully I get to go to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hellllllooooooo!!! we are anxiously awaiting your next blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete