Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Spring is probably further off then I hope but we can prepare for it anyways.  So this weekend we have began cleaning for Spring and for our upcoming visitors.  My parents are coming in 10 days and I cannot wait.  We have not seen them since December.  We will be celebrating my mom's 60th birthday and their anniversary.  We are all going to treat ourselves to a very nice meal out.  Of course I will do a post about the food that we consume while they are here.  Back to the cleaning...... we are pretty good about keeping the house clean but sometimes husband purchases things at an estate sale and leaves them in the middle of the floor for a few weeks.  Well all of his goodies got put up, vacuumed, cleaned bathroom and kitchen, and just picked up other things and got some other stuff organized.  Of course our usual trips to Home Depot have started up again.  I swear while we lived in Midland we never went there, then this last spring we went at least once a weekend and we have been the past two weekends and he already has a list for next weekend.  I really don't like going to that store!!!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having homemade brisket and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a BIG week this week and next and I couldn't be happier.  I have JL twice this week! And then next week the Parents come.  8 weeks from this Thursday we will be in TX!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait to see 2 BIG boys and one LITTLE girl along with their parents and the Reeves family(who will be making the trip to MN soon with LOTS of celebrating)!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment