Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 year itch

While driving to an estate sale at 6:30 this morning for my Adorable husband I heard on the radio that the 7 year itch is out the window and now it is a 3 year itch. I am very happy to proclaim that husband and I are not experiencing this. In about 1 month we will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary and I am more than certain that we LOVE each other more today than we did last year. Call me crazy but it's True!!!! I LOVE husband more and more everyday. We have had a
very, very hard week. Probably one of the hardest we have experienced as a couple. Husband has been super strong and supportive. I am happy to shout out that we LOVE each other as much as we do and that we will NOT be experiencing the 3 or 7 year itch.

I LOVE you husband to the moon and back. You are an amazing friend,wonderful husband and the best best friend I could ask for. I can't wait to share many and many more years with you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment