Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Come and Gone

The weekend with my parents has come and gone too fast. It was wonderful to have them and to not have to worry about what husband and I were going to eat. I picked them up from the airport and we went straight to Cheesecake Factory to eat lunch. Husband does NOT like this place that's why we chose it while he was working. After lunch we did a little shopping then went back to the house to move some furniture. Friday morning husband went to work and we went to a fabric store. It was Amazing!!! I hope to go back soon. We then met husband for  a burger and then went to Mall of America to do some shopping looking. I say Looking because that's what we did-we did not buy anything!! After MOA we went home and rested before a BIG seafood dinner and more looking around at another mall. Saturday morning we had intentions of going to a fruit stand/general store but to our suprise it has closed down. Husband is very, very upset about this!!! We then went to another mall where husband and my dad did some damage. After their shopping they wanted to go home to rest so mom and I went to Target, then we all went out for a magnificent steak dinner. It was a blast and so glad I got to share it with my parents! Sunday morning we went and had brunch,then the boys wanted to go home again so mom and I went to IKEA. Then we all napped and then did some things around the house and had a little dinner of Panera Bread and dessert from Cheesecake Factory. 
It was an AMAZING weekend and I we sure did need it after the last few weeks we have had. 
Thank you dad and mom for the wonderful weekend and memories that were made.  Thank you for everything you do for us.  We love you!!!!!!

Now the countdown is on until we arrive in TX.  We get into TX in 6 weeks.  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see my brother and sister-in-law and their adorable, perfect children.  I can't wait to see some wonderful friends.  I can't wait to eat some foods that I have dearly missed and do some TX shopping.  There are just some things that you can't get here in MN.  
In the meantime husband has a HUGE military show that he is going to attend and I have a full Saturday worth of JL in April.  We have our 3 year anniversary to celebrate, and we are going to celebrate BIG!!! And then we have Easter and we are going to have a wonderful meal for that.  We have some things going on so that will make time go by faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment