Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Ramblings

*It is finally starting to warm up here at the North Pole and I love it. Husband and I went for a walk on Sunday and it was great. It may rain tomorrow but its better than that white stuff we've had for months.

*We are going out to dinner/bowling this weekend with one of my wonderful friends. The girls have hung out many times but we are introducing the husbands this weekend.

*We spring cleaned the house last weekend so we have a nice clean house to enjoy the warmer temperatures in.

*My amazing,wonderful perfect mother turned 60 over the weekend. She is absolutely my hero and my best friend. She is the best wife,mother,grandmother and mother-in-law. She would do anything for her kids and grandkids. She is my best friend that I talk to multiple times a day. We celebrated a ton and will continue to celebrate when I am in TX in 5 weeks from today!!

*We will be in TX 5 weeks from today! I am beyond excited!!!

*We will have our first non family visitors 11 weeks from today. It is going to be a BLAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment