Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Previous and Upcoming

This previous weekend was not that fun.  Husband had inventory so he worked late Friday night and then Saturday we spent most of the day at his work finishing up.  We did have a good steak dinner at Outback(Thanks ACG!!).  Sunday we watched husbands favorite NFL team make it to the Super Bowl.  He is one happy man!!!!!!!

This upcoming weekend I have my BIG JL event.  It is a sampliong of food from some local chefs and dueling pianos and of course open bar.  This is not husbands kind of fun so he will be staying at home while I go and work the event rather than attend the event.  I am anxious to get this event over.  I have had multiple meetings for this event and I am tired of talking about junk.  This is the committee that I was placed on but will be getting a new committee come April and I couldn't be happier.  Although I have no idea what committee looks like FUN. 

I am ready for a weekend to do whatever we want to do.  We are use to these and treasure these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment