Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day

We had Christmas at my brothers house.  We went over in the morning and we had brunch.  We then started our many games and Chinese Christmas.  It seemed to have lasted all day this year.  It was a blast and everyone went home with something they wanted.  The games really did improve this year although I will admit that I think mine was the worst AGAIN.  We ate, played,played,ate and played more.  We ended the night by playing the boys Michael Jackson game for the Wii.  It was a blast.  AGAIN here are the pictures!

Husband helping the boys with a video game.


Crimson Reigh Dykes

Hand tattoos, would work LOTS better if applied properly!

Coleman Avlee Dykes

Husband, Coleman and Mom

Heather and Ryan playing Minnesota Match

Ashlee won!  Opening her prize.

Semi-group shot

Mom getting her TOY watch

Husband, Coleman and I. Two of my favorite boys!!!!

Playing moms AMAZING game

Who Knows?

Andrew opening his Chinese Christmas



Cody and Stef

Crimson being silly

She loves chocolate cake

After a late lunch

All the girls

My LOVE!!!

Perfect!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment