Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Completely out of Your Comfort Zone

This is exactly what happen to husband and I a year ago.  We were taken completely out of our comfort zone.  Not that I think it was a bad thing, and NO I would not change anything that has happend. 

I LOVE OUR NEW COMFORT ZONE!!!!!!

A year ago this Tuesday we started our journey to Minnesota.  I remember when I first found out about this "adventure" and I told one of my co-workers(shout out-Katherine) and said the exact words that I was about to be taken out of my comfort zone.  Anyways..............  we made it to Minnesota and couldn't be happier.  We LOVE each other more today than we did a year ago and treasure things we use to take for granted.  We both LOVE our jobs and the new "adventures" that we experience every weekend(although lately our life has been very boring, ex.-the lack of blogging).  I do actually enjoy this job more than I did in Midland although I had more of co-workers in Midland and I do dearly miss those.  Of course we also miss our families and friends(ESPECIALLY C,C and C!!!!!!).  Hopefully someday in the future we will be back closer to TX.  BUT for now we are going to enjoy what we have and look to the future at everything we still want to accomplish as a couple and as a family. 

Here is a picture that might already be on here but this was taken at our Wonderful Going Away Party!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment