Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date Weekend

Last weekend we had  date night on Friday and Saturday.  Friday we went to see the Timberwolves play.  It was not a good game and they lost but it was still fun.  It was husbands first NBA game.  Then on Saturday we went to dinner at a Cuban restaurant.  Husband has been wanting to go to this place for months and I think that I enjoyed it more than he did.  His dish had onions so he didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my cuban sandwich.  After dinner we came home and watched RepoMen.  It was ok, very odd.  I stayed awake for the whole movie so it must have not been that bad.  Sunday we watched to Packers WIN!!!!  Husband was very excited about this!!!!!

I took pictures of the game and our wonderful seats but I will have to post those later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment