Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful time in Amarillo but  we did not take one picture.  I know my FIL took some when we opened presents so maybe I will borrow some of his later.  Anyways, we finished up our festivities in Amarillo by stopping by Grandpas and Grandmas and seeing the Willis family.  It was fun our short time there and I wish we could have stayed longer.

We spent Christmas Eve evening in Lubbock at my parents house.  Ryan's family weren't able to join us for much but we did have fun.  The grown-ups cooked fajitas and us kids played cards just like old times.  I will let the pictures tell the story!

ACG all the way from St. Thomas!

Stefanie obviously had already lost!

Husband and I

We played Left,Right Center after dinner

This little girl stopped by later and was SUPER tired!

Some of us had too much to drink this night.  We went to bed to prepare for the all day festivities of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment