Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1 Year Ago Today

One year ago today Husband and I boarded a plane from Midland, TX to Minnesota.  We enjoyed our visit a lot and now looking back I am not sure we though that we could really be living there in one short month. 

We arrived in Minnesota and went straight to our hotel.  We had not eaten since leaving TX so we then went to eat at Macarroni Grill then went back to the hotel for a good nights rest since Husband had a BIG interview the next morning.  BIG is really an understatement considering it took all day.  So....I was stuck in our hotel room all day.  To pass the time I did spend some time on Craigslist looking for possible houses(which worked out PERFECTLY for us).  Husband and Mike did come and take me for lunch at Olive Garden and then back to the room for me!!!  Husband finally showed up later in the afternoon and we went to dinner and to Mall of America for the first time.  Dinner was at a dive called the Weinery(we have not been again) and I don't think we bought one thing at the mall.  So very uneventful night.  Saturday morning we woke up and headed out to look at homes, which was not very successful.  We got to go into ONE home and I got excited and wanted to sign the paperwork, Thankful husband stood up and said "NO".  So the journey continued with many phone calls and no call backs.  The last house that we did see I LOVED!!  We only saw the outside and could look into the windows.  BUT I did love it.  I cannot remember for the life of me what we did for dinner this night.  I am guessing it was good though.  Sunday morning we boarded our plane back to TX not sure if we would ever be back in  Minnesota again.  Needless to say here we are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post more on this adventure this month as we did make the MOVE!!!!!!!!

Also....I have a new very special reader to my BLOG.  I love this guy with all of my HEART!!!! Him and his brother and little sister are VERY special to me and I miss them everyday!!!!  Calaway Alan call me anytime now that you have your own cell phone. 

Calaway and Crimson during Christmas break

No comments:

Post a Comment