Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grandma's not so vacation

Henry's grandma's vacation of visiting has come to an end.  Grandma and Grandad left early this morning.  I am not sure Henry realizes that they are gone but I am sure his mom and dad will realize it.  So today has been my first day alone. We haven't done much but I have picked up a few things and my son has on a clean outfit so I say we accomplished plenty for today.  Grandma made dad and mom some soup to eat for dinner so all I have to do is heat it up so at least we will be fed.  I also know that Dad is glad that grandma was here during the delivery, although she couldn't handle staying in the room during the actual delivery she was tons of help.  We are beyond thankful for everything she has done for us during the last few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We couldn't have survived!!!! So here we are now trying to find our "new" routine before mom has to go back to work.  Thankfully I am only going back part-time.  Not sure I could survive much more. 

Henry and I do not have a very exciting week planned.  Friday I have to go to the Dr. for a BP check so we may stop by Target for a baby gift for Henry's friend that was born the same day as him.  But I am not making any promises that he will get to go to Target, I may wait until Sunday when Dad can keep him.  Dad has inventory this weekend so he will be working late Friday and Saturday.  Lots of bonding time for mom and Henry, but I have no doubt that Dad and him will make up for it Sunday. 

Tomorrow is Henry's official due date and his 3 week birthday.  I hope to take some new pictures.  It's crazy how much he has changed!!!!



1 comment: