Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life

Life is still going well here at our house.  I think we have survived plenty of hiccups to last us a few years.  Henry and I have both had more Dr's appointments than I ever imagined we would have too.  We both got to come home from the hospital on Friday but since then we have been to the pediatrician many times, the Children's hospital ER, my Dr and then the ER for me.  Nothing too major but enough to make this mom go crazy!!!!  Henry has had to go to the Dr many times due to jaundice but he is finally getting over it and is done with light treatment and heel pricks.  My blood pressure is finally starting to decrease and my ER scare was due to my electrolytes being low and my heart skipping a beat.  It was not a fun experience leaving Henry for 6 hours while I was in the ER but I am thankful my Dr heard it and we got it taken care of.  I am glad it is all over for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting adjusted to our new "norm".  My mom is still here for a week or so to help out so I am very thankful.  Andrew and I love our little guy so much.  Not sure what we use to talk about before he arrived.  Andrew started back to work this week so when he gets home he pretty much takes over and I get to do a few things around the house.  It's crazy how much your life can change, my days of playing on the internet and watching TV are pretty much over and I am fine with that!!!! 

Here are some pictures of our special day!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. I am dying to hold that baby boy! He is so sweet. So excited for your sweet family! Love and miss yall tons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete