Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Other Loves

Since Henry has joined our family my other little loves have kind of been missing from here.  No matter what and how many children I have of my own these three little guys will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart.  Next to being a mom being an aunt is the next best thing.  I LOVE that Henry has cousins and that he has great role models to look up to.  I know he will have tons of fun playing with them one day. 


They will hate this picture one day.


Look how BIG he is getting!!!!


She LOVES her sunglasses


......and milkshakes!!!!!


Being a good little sister and supporting her BIG brothers


Cal practicing baseball




Before school one day


My BFF's



KK loves you three soooooo much!!!!!  I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks and for you to meet my son!!!!!!  Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment