Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Really????????????????

I cannot believe that our baby boy is 6 weeks old today.  Where has the time gone?  It has been a blast the last 6 weeks but I know before long he will be walking and not needing us to feed him and rock him to sleep.  He is such a good baby (not that I am biased).  He starts daycare on Monday, which I know is going to be a hard day. Right now I am cherishing these last few days we have together doing absolutely nothing.  It is crazy to see how much he has changed and to think that I might miss out on something, breaks my heart.  I know going back to work will be good for us both but just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.  I admit I have HUGE seperation issues with him.  Hopefully they will pass after a few weeks.  I am sure  next weekend I will NOT want to do anything but hold him all day.  I can't wait to spend his first Valentine's day with him.  We better go this weekend and buy him something, he can't be left out. 


I leave you with a picture of my 2 LOVES!
Oh how they have stolen my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment