Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's and Push Present


This weekend Andrew surprised me with a Kindle Fire.  I was very surprised with this as we don't celebrate holidays with gifts.  I had already received a very nice camera/video camera for Christmas so I figured that was it for a while.  The Kindle is great and he has Loved playing Angry Birds on it.  He may even play with it more than me, or just have more time too.  Henry has even enjoyed listening to nursery rhymes and stories on it.  We all love it!!!!  Thanks Babe!!!!!

We also had a steak dinner on Saturday for Valentine's with homemade cheesecake.  Tonight we had pizza and going to finish off Valentine's week with brunch on Sunday.  It's been a good holiday and we have Loved having Henry here to celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment