Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

Friday was National Random Acts of Kindness day.  I heard about this on the way to work but didn't really think anything of it.  Bad of me I know.  Well later in the day I went to Michael's to get some supplies for a project for Henry.  I was shopping minding my own business when a lady asked if I was finding everything alright.  I responded I was doing well and she proceeded to tell me about this day and that she had chosen me to be kind to.  She gave me a card with a gift card in it for Michael's.  She then said it could have $5-$25 dollars in it she did not know.  I thanked her and told her that I would pay it forward.  Later I went to Carter's to return some things for Henry.  I did my shopping and then left $5 for the next customer!!!!!!!!!!!  It was nothing big but it sure did make me feel good.  I would have loved to have seen how the next customer responded but I told myself that that was part of the deal. Wow who knew something so small could make such a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment