Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I use to do these posts before I had Henry so I am trying to get back in the groove of things.

* I cannot believe I am about to have a 2 month old.  How can he be that old?

* Work has been crazy, and dad is not liking mom working as much as she is.  I am hoping to get my schedule set in the next week or two and work less.

* The weather has continued to be real good here.  I haven't really minded winter this year.

* Henry gets his shots next week.  Not sure who will cry more, me or him!!!!

* Daddy is going out of town in 2 weeks for a few days.  I know we will miss him so much!!!!

* We have our tickets booked for Texas in April so it is official!!!!

* I cannot wait for Henry to meet his cousins and to watch his cousins play baseball. Something I have truly missed!

* Henry went to Church the first time over the weekend and was wonderful(he might have slept through it)

This was suppose to be posted yesterday but for some reason my phone/blogger did not allow me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment