Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

2 Months

I cannot believe I have a 2 month old!!!!!







* You are still wearing size 1 diapers

* You are wearing 0-3 months clothes although some of them are getting a little tight

* You weigh 10.13 (close to double your birth weight)

* You are 21.5 inches long

* Your head measures 15 in.

* You LOVE your daycare and are such a happy baby in the evenings when you get home

* You are on a pretty good schedule of eating and sleeping

* You sleep 99% of the time in your crib like a BIG boy

* You might be a momma's boy right now ( I hope this lasts for a while)

* You have started to smile and your dad and I love it

HJ- you are a complete joy to your dad and I.  Dadddy LOVES coming home from work to you.  I LOVE listening to you and your dad talk about things.  He adores you as do I.  You are truly a blessing to our little family and we LOVE you so much!!!!  Your little personality is really starting to come out and it is so much fun watching you change daily.  I cannot wait to watch you change from a baby to a boy to a man.  Your dad and I are so happy to call you ours!!!!!!!

A boy's story is the best that is ever told.
-- Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment