Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Thoughts and Pics.

* The weather here the last few days has been pretty blah, hopefully this weekend will be better.

* Andrew has put Henry to bed 2 nights this week and it sure has helped me.  Who knew something so small would help?

* Henry has become pretty obsessed with his dad and I'm not sure how I feel about that!!!!!  (Totally kidding, I LOVE watching them together)

* We bought Henry an exersaucer today and I can't wait to see him play in it- say a prayer that he likes it!!!!

* Henry is such a stinker, he will laugh and giggle with us all day and then as soon as we get the camera/video camera out he REFUSES to smile.  I am thinking he gets this attitude from his dad. 

* Speaking of getting things from his dad- he is totally Andrew's child.  He constantly has cold hands, is constantly sweating, has his hairline and chin and I am thinking now his personality!!!!

* We don't have any plans for the weekend!!!!  Hopefully it will be nice outside.

* My work schedule is finally settling down. I am actually working part-time hours now.

* I took my first official nap yesterday without Henry.  I left him at daycare and came home and napped.  I felt super guilty but after the nap I felt amazing. 

* Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and to get my oil changed.  Two things that I HATE doing.  At least I am getting them over with in one day. 

And here are some pics of our chubby little man!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you sense the attitude?









Someone has started cuddling with things besides his parents.










1 comment:

  1. Kristin I LOVE the pictures. Henry is so cute. I can't wait to meet - soon, very soon.

    ReplyDelete