Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mommy's Birthday and Mom and Dad's Anniversary

NO this post is not talking about Andrew and I.  It is a post dedicated to my AMAZING parents.  Andrew has an obsession with calling my mom, his mother in law MOMMY.  He loves to call her that and will ask stupid questions just so he can say Mommy.  Every time my phone goes off with a text message he asks if its Mommy.  I do LOVE this about him, I LOVE the fact that he allows me to have the relationship I do with her. 

On to the post.........................

This week my mom turned another year older and celebrated another wonderful year married to my dad!!!!!  I am so proud to call them my parents.  I wish I could have been there to celebrate with them this week. 

I could not have survived the last few months without my mom.  She was here the week I was put on bedrest and stayed extra time to care for us and then she was here the day that I welcomed my baby boy into the world.  My mom is my Best Friend and I am so thankful for that.  I LOVE the relationship that she has with Andrew and can't wait to see what her and Henry's will be like.  She is absolutely the BEST grandma and that makes me so happy.  I pray for the day that we are just a few hours away or miles from each other.  Soon, very soon I hope!!!!!  MOM, I love you!!!!!  And so does Andrew and Henry!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment