Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

This post may actually get to be posted on a Thursday!!!!

* Henry decided to go to bed at 7 last night so I joined him and for that we got got up before daddy went to work.  Not something that usually happens.

* The weather has been great here this week and is suppose to continue so we are going to try and go for a walk on Saturday.

* Daddy leaves for TN this weekend.  We are sure going to miss him.

* Mommy and Daddy are going to have a mid-week day date next week when daddy gets home.  Mom is probably more excited than dad.

* H&M has a new line coming out today and I am going.  I have missed lots of these events but will be going today while Hen is at school.  Granted I admit that I am still out of the loop and would not have known about this unless my super hip mom would not have told me. 

* Last spring when I was pregnant I stumbled upon an amazing consignment sale for kids and bought Henry some great outfits(most with the tags still on) and it is happening again next week and of course I am going again!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

* Our trip to TX is getting closer and closer.  I am praying for pretty weather while we are there!!!!  We can't wait to show our little guy off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Our 4 year anniversary is coming up and I can't decide what to do.  I am thinking something low key because Andrew will be celebrating his 30th this year and I have a very fun family outing planned since Henry will be at a fun age by then.  Any suggestions?????

* Spring is just around the corner and I am more excited than ever.  I bought my one spring essential that I wanted- white pants.  Now I am just waiting til Easter to wear them.  Be prepared you may be seeing a lot of these in pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment