Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hodgepodge

Father's Day didn't go exactly as planned.  We didn't get to go to the fort so we are going to try and go this weekend.  Again I am NOT looking forward to this!!!!! Besides that and the rain it was a good weekend.  I think Andrew had a pretty good day. I made his requested meal and dessert.  We took pictures but right now I am too laxy to upload them.

Speaking of lazy, Henry has not slept in a few nights.  Besides cutting teeth and the terrifying storms we have had it has made this mommy pretty tired.  I am hoping the worst of the teething is over but who knows.  Teething sure hasn't messed with his appetite.  He sure LOVES him some fruit.  Although there really hasn't been much the kid hasn't liked.  Must get that from his dad just like everything else. 

Glad tomorrow is Wednesday and one week closer to 2 of my most favorite people coming to visit.  Seems like forever since we saw them.  Short and sweet post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment