Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012



This weekend has been pretty boring.  Saturday morning Andrew went to an Estate Sale(of coures) and Hen and I stayed home and did some stuff around the house.  Andrew came home and we went to get the free couch and also got a free chair with it.  It's not exactly what I want so I am going to continue to look.  At least it was free!!!!!  Then we grabbed lunch and then all came home and took a nap.  We ahve started baby bootcamp at our house and we are surviving. Thanks to The Bakers(Kelley) http://3cowboysandamommy.blogspot.com/  for her suggestions on getting baby Henry to sleep.  I am going to leave it at that until it is complete so I don't jinx it!!!!!  We finished the evening with pork chops and our weekly episode of Duck Dynasty.  I was laughing so hard I was crying.  Perfect ending to a Saturday.  Today we have done laundry and had a big breakfast.  Andrew is busy with his new bookshelf.  Who knew something so random would make this man so happy.  Oh the man LOVES him some old stuff!!!!!!  Tonights menu is chili dogs, one of our favorites!!!!!!  This week I officially start my 4 day work weeks and am so excited.  Say a prayer tonight for Hen's first day at a new daycare. I know he will be fine and love it!!!!


Last weekends outing



We have had some animals in our yard over the last few weeks.  The crazy thing is is that Andrew acted like  he had never seen any of these animals although we have many of the animals on our walls.  It doesn't take much to impress my man!!!!!!!








Look at all those banded geese



Look how BIG Hen is getting...............







1 comment:

  1. Hope Hen keeps up the good work (sleeping). He is getting so big. Wish I could hold that sweet baby.
    I'll have to show Tyler this post - he'll be impressed with the animals too, ha! Love to you all :)

    ReplyDelete