Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Today is my Friday and I am beyond thrilled!!!!  I have a busy day planned tomorrow.  I have to run an errand for daddy(of course) and then looking for strollers for our little guy.  Can't believe he is old enough for a new stroller.

* The weather is suppose to be wonderful here this weekend so we are going to get out and enjoy it.  We are going to the farmer's market again!!!!

* Andrew has stated his plans for Father's day.  We are going to Fort Snelling (BORING), and to eat at two different restaurants that we have read about.  He doesn't really know about these but I know he will Love them.  I offered to get a sitter so we could have some adult time, and he did not like that idea. 

* Daycare is going good.  I was super nervous all day Monday but have relaxed some during the week. 

* I have been going to bed early because there has been nothing on TV in the evenings.  I am ready for the Olympics to start.

* Henry has an internal bedtime clock and it is crazy!!!!  He cannot stay up past 7:00.  We have tried everything but nothing works.  I am not complaining but it is funnny some nights how he can't keep his eyes open as soon as it hits 7.


* Here's a few pictures.  Everyone is getting so BIG!!!!!!


Miss Priss!


Snocones in Ruidoso


Wrestling fun while Cole is at Grandma's


Sister!!!!


I remember the day this child was born and now look at him.


And then this guy was born and made life even better. 


The best cousins my boy could ever have!!!!!!



Last but not least......  Hanging out in Dad and Mom's room while they get dressed. 

Love HIM!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment