Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* The weather today is super depressing.  I can only imagine how my client will be today, ugh!!!!! 

* I officially can say that I am NOT a fan of Babies R Us.  Everything about that store makes me furious.  We went to a buy a stroller that was on sale that they suprisingly did not have in stock.  So we ordered it and they shipped it to the wrong address.  After I spent an hour with them making sure everything was entered correctly.  After many phone calls I got more $$$$$$$$$  taken off our order.  Needless to say they lost $$$$ on that stroller.  Their problem not mine.  Thankfully the stroller went to grandad and grandma's house and grandma works in the shipping business.  We will have the stroller for our Father's day outings. 

* My NOT working Fridays didn't last long.  I have to work tomorrow.  I am doing it out of the kindness of my heart and am taking Hen with me.  It should be a short day and I am still looking forward to it.

* Dinner reservations have been made for Andrew's Father's day dinner on Saturday night.  I am hoping the place is pretty child friendly since we will have little guy in tow.  I offered to get a sitter but daddy wasn't having it.  He has requested shipwreck for breakfast on Saturday and steaks for dinner on Sunday.  How does everything revolve around food.

* Little Henry is growing and growing.  He has decided that he LOVES fruit. Kid can't get enough of it!!!!!!  He will be 6 months old in a few weeks and it makes me pretty emotional.  How does time go so quickly.

* My parents, Andrew's favorite in-laws and Hen's grandparents are coming to visit in 3 short weeks and I could not be more thrilled.  At this point one of the few things that gets me through the days is knowing they are coming.  I have a hard time saying bye to my mom if we don't already have another trip planned.  I will be fine with her leaving when she does in July becuase we already have another trip planned for her to come back in October.  I LOVE when she comes to visit and of course my dad too!!!!!

*  We booked our tickets to go to Texas this week.  We are shaking things up a bit this year and coming after Thanksgiving and before Christmas.  We will be in TX the first week of December.  Now that we have our own little fam we want to spend it at our home and then of course we have a HUGE birthday we have to celebrate a few days later.  Things change when you have your own family, if only everyone understood that!!!!!!

* Henry went swimming this past weekend and of course loved it. Granted there really wasn't much swimming done but we don't have to tell him.  We will be doing it a few lot more times this summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment