Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fit as a Fiddle

A few months ago Andrew decided that since we had met our deductible with our insurance that he was going to go and have a physical.  Well the results came back and he was told he was "fit as a fiddle".  Makes me want to puke cause I can only imagine what they would say about this tire I am wearing around my waste.  Well as of today Mr. Fit as a Fiddle is sick.  And I am so over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He woke up extra whiny today and I made him go to the Dr.  Of course he couldn't go by himself so we all loaded up and headed to Target for him to go to the Minute Clinic.  He has a sinus infection and will hopefully be on the mend in a few days.  I cannot wait to get away for a few days.  Between a  sick husband and a half packed up house I am ready to scream!!!!!!!!

Love You AJVB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment