Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* 2 weeks from today Henry and I will be in Tx. We will be eating delicous food, enjoying family and buying our new home. Crazy!!!!!

* Looking for houses has just been crazy. So much to do between searching for homes, packing and making time for Henry.

* Work has been driving me crazy. I think it's because I know my end here is near. I will probably go back to mental health in Midland but will have a break for a few months. Plenty of time for me to catch up with my parents and brothers family.

* I can't wait to hang out with all our friends again. So excited! Hopefully we already have NYE plans!!!!!

* Last night we talked about all the great things we will be leaving but decided there are way more positives for moving. We will miss the great food, shopping and outdoor activities. But will be glad to be closer to family and friends. And only a short drive from good shopping.

* I never thought I would survive living this far away from my family. But I did and I do think I did very well. But I can't wait to be able to see them whenever I want even if its just for a few hours. I can't wait for my son to know and understand who his cousins are and to make many memories with them!

* It is cold here today. Hopefully the snow will hold off until we're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment