Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Nothing really to post but I figured I better post while I can since the next few weeks are going to be crazy and I may not have time.

* One week and counting.  Oh my, oh my am I ready to get on that plane.  I need a break.  I need a break from packing, working, cooking and the endless search for our new home.

* I will be signing the papers for a new home without Andrew seeing it.  Yes, it stresses me out just thinking about it.  Thankfully he trusts my parents and I.  He say's he is fine with it because I found our last two places without him.  Yes, but that is a little different than buying.

* Last night was the best I have slept since we have decided to make the move.  We got the news we wanted yesterday on the move so I think that was what I needed.

* Henry's hair is officially out of control.  It doesn't matter what I do to it, it automatically goes into a mohawk.  We washed it on Tuesday and combed it all down and this morning it is a true mohawk.  I have cut it and its still the same.  I am afraid he may have his dad's hair.

* I cannot wait to see Calaway, Coleman and Crimson Dykes.  More importantly I cannot wait to watch them grow up.  I have missed too much but don't worry I will make up for it.  Them plus my little guy equals some amazingly fun times ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I cannot wait to spend time with friends.  We have missed out on too many special times.  But again we are going to be there now and ready to make up for lost time. 

* I LOVE AJVB and am so happy that he has given our family this chance to move back and spend time with our family and friends.  I am so proud of him for his hard work and determination to get us back to Texas.  Love You!!!!!!

 
Love my Boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment