Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* So glad our secret has been revealed. We are still in shock that are dream is coming true.

* We have started packing and our house is a disaster but it will be worth it in the end.

* Henry is staying with a sitter tonight while Andrew and I go out to celebrate. And he gets to celebrate with one of his bff's Mark. I am kind of nervous about the sitter. Hopefully after I have adequately drinks I'll survive.

* Henry gets to have a birthday party now that we'll be in Tx. It won't be anything huge but more than he would have had if we were staying in MN.

* I will be in Tx when my BFF has her precious baby boy. Not sure she is as excited as I am about it!!!!!!

* There are so many people we haven't seen enough of the last few years that we hope to be able to spend lots of time with soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment