Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Again I am so glad it is Thursday and I don't have to work tomorrow

* We have a baby on the move. Wow, not sure how I feel about this

*There is a baby currently chewing on my toes while I type this! He thinks it's hilarious!!!!

* We had an AMAZING weekend. Saturday we went to a part of St Paul we had never been to. The weather was perfect and Henry was so good. We watched plenty of football. Hopefully this weekend will be just as food!

*Its Thursday so that means were one week closer to Henry's and I's trip to Tx!!!!

* I cannot wait for fall! I am sick of the heat!

* We have family pictures scheduled in a few weeks. Hopefully our little guy will cooperate on the day.

* I am so sick of my clients. They are driving me crazy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment