Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* This has been one of the best weeks in my life.  Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Neither the Packers or Tech play this weekend so maybe my husband will be more helpful this weekend.

* It's Thursday again so that means one week closer to our trip to Tx!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see family, friends and eat some mexican food.

* I went to a Just Between Friends sale last week and got Hen some amazing things at such good prices.  I started going to these sales when I was pregnant and have yet to be dissapointed.  I have no problem dressing my child in gently used clothes.  Let's get serious most of things were used by his adorable cousins anyways. 

* Henry will have 2 halloween costumes thanks to his aunt Heather.  I can't decide if he will wear both or just wear the one from her and just wear the other as clothes.  Decisions, decisions.  I can't wait to dress him up.

* We are on the look out for a new couch. I know what I want but finding one in the right price range is the key.  I say I know what I want but I don't know if I really do. 

* Here's 2 adorable videos of our growing boy!!!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment