Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Reality is.....................

One of my clients(who I have worked with for almost 3 years) mentioned to me that she does not know how I keep all of my clients straight and remember everything about them.  I explained to her that it was a choice I made.

Yes, I have a pretty good memory but I still choose to listen to most of what is said. I can tell you all about all of my clients family memebers, birthdays, addresses and what ever major events they have going on in their lives.  Which most of them have more drama than you and I combined.  With that being said it made me think of things in my life.

I have my blog set to private for a reason.  I started this blog when we made the venture to Minnesota for family to see what was going on in our lives.  For the most part I know this blog is boring but right now it is perfect for me to note what is going on with our little guy.  Being private was a personal choice when I heard of someone reading the blog thru someone else and not having the nerve to talk to me about it.  Granted I am suppose to be close to this person.  They should know some of the things about me that I know about my clients and truth be known I doubt they do.  So again this got me thinking more. 

How much do you know about someone when you call them your friend?  I may not be the greatest friend, sister, wife, daughter or mom but darn it I do try.  I feel like I know or again try to know important things about my friends. Do you?

So the reality is we all probably need to look at our lives/friendships and see if we are being as good to others as we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment