Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Official......................................................

 
 
Our dreams have come true. 
 
We are moving to
 
 
 
To say we are thrilled would be an understatement.
 
We have wanted this to happen for the last few months and our patience has paid off.  Andrew has been offered a wonderful opportunity that we could not pass up. 
 
We will be moving back to Midland.  It will be our new home.  We will be there for many years.
 
We will be able to spend the holidays with our families!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Our time in Minnesota has been amazing.  We have grown as a couple and as a family.  We are both leaving Minnesota as different people.  I would not change this experience for the world and am so thankful that I had my wonderful husband to spend this time with.  I will be sad to leave our home as I love this place.  I am sad to leave the trees, water and beautiful landscape around here.  Minnesota is very family friendly and I will miss that.  I know that I am moving to somewhere that does not have as many shopping or recreational opporunities but at this time in our life family is more important.  Minnesota will always hold a very special place in my heart as this is where my baby was born.  But our time is done!!!!!
 
So see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So happy for you guys. I told Keeler yesterday - no more vacations to MN. But now we can vacation in Midland, lol!

    ReplyDelete